Saturday, February 2, 2008

lost and confused



I sit here right now wondering what to do about things in my life. I feel as if I am losing half of my heart,soul,mind and body yet do not know what to do. Is it possible for one person to truly become a part of you where you feel half there when they are not around yet complete when they are? If so, then I have found the one who does that to me. I found that person long ago and yet I fear I will never be able to make them happy yet they make me happy and I love them for who they really are. There are other things in my life that are making me wonder and I try to talk about them but I just do not know how to do so. It is easier for me to keep things bottled up then to talk. I feel so alone and tired yet I know I have people in my life who love me and are here for me. I am so tempted to go back to my old self yet somehow keep a part of the person I have become lately.I guess I should just let the part of me that wants to go back to old ways win for then I do not feel pain or anything. I do not know what to do and that makes me confused.

No comments: