Saturday, February 2, 2008

crying

tear drops fall from my eyes as i get ready to say bye to this world again for I have nothing to stay in this body for. I have lost my love twice and have helped this body get so very far already. I did not mean to fall in love yet it happened and I was hoping to have a chance with the one i love but I guess i am not worthy of having the chance with him. he rather be with someone new who doesn't know him like I do nor will ever love him as much as I do either nor let him be himself without any worries. I hate the fact that I am in this body that has hurt him but I can't help it so i have tired to make the best of it and show him that I am in love with him and want him. I would do anything to be with him and show him what he means to me. Wish I could have the chance to show him that and be happy like the body has had and blown. I'd not lie to him or anything but I guess my love for him is stronger and more real than anything.
So i sit here crying feeling pain in my heart and soul as I get ready to leave the body and most likely not come back. wish so much that my love would love me like i do him and give us a chance since i'm not like the one who hurt him.
bye world and take care

No comments: